> On an index page, I have a small calendar saying how many events are > on any given day. The calendar is in a part. I'd like to be able to > click on a link for "next" and have it load the next month in the > part. Is there an easy way to do this?
I've been meaning to add a feature called "part switching" that would let you re-render a part with a different object in context, but it'a not made it to the top of the list as yet. There's probably a way to get the part update mechanism to work like this, but it might be easier to fall back on regular Rails style. render_tag may be useful. Tom --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo Users" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
