I know, automatically expiring cache with block level pieces would be an awesome speed and productivity boost. Sounds like that won't be till after 1.0 at best though unless there are already hooks in the dryml rendering pipeline.
On Jan 28, 5:41 pm, Scott Bronson <[email protected]> wrote: > On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 4:29 PM, kevinpfromnm <[email protected]> wrote: > > I'm just curious if anyone has setup caching with hobo and how > > involved it was. > > Not yet. When I run into performance issues (hopefully next month), I > plan on deploying Hobo behind a Varnish reverse proxy. > > Caching within Hobo sounds way more useful of course. Tom's message > contains some good inspiration. :) > > http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers/msg/4027ce504ea76cc4 --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo Users" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
