I think the front page of agility has an example of what you want:

<section with="&current_user">
  <a:projects action="new" />
</section>

Which is similar to <a with="&current_user.projects" action="new"/>.

You can pass many things that have a "new" method.  Often that's a
class:

<a with="&StoryStatus" action="new"/>

Bryan


On Mar 16, 3:28 pm, MartOn <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have Create-new link today done with the linked to and
> new_trip_for_track_url(@track)
> Since this does not do permission check, I would like to use hobo <a
> with="???" action="new">New Trip for track</a>
>
> But I do not know if this is possible?
>
> /MartOn
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to