I do it in the Apache layer. In one spot in my Hobo app, when putting
links in emails, I have to do a substition of http with https.

Brett


On Mar 20, 1:00 pm, Johannes Vanderknyff
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Not sure if this is the best way, but I have done the following:
>
> - use STunnel to provide an SSL tunnel- told Rails to enable SSL headers. In
> the app/controllers/application.rb, I have the following
>
>         before_filter :set_ssl,
>         def set_ssl
>           if ENV['RAILS_ENV'] == 'production'
>             request.env["HTTPS"] = "on"
>           end
>         end
>
> Johannes
>
> On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 2:32 PM, Hobo_Fan <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
>
> > Has anyone ever look into implementing SSL on a hobo application?
>
> > Sean
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to