Hello

I have tried to replace and/or extend tags like:

forgot-password-page
account-disabled-page
forgot-password-email-sent-page

Problem is that it seems like the rapid_user_pages is compiled after
application.dryml. This basically means that trying to extend like
this

<extend tag="forgot-password-page">
    <old-forgot-password-page merge>
    </old-forgot-password-page>
</extend>

will crash into something like this:
undefined method `forgot_password_page' for class `#<Class:0x3706770>'

If I just define the <def tag="forgot-password-page"> inside the
application.dryml, it will not work, since it is redefined later by
the rapid_user_pages.dryml file.

Here is a trick:
If I include both the
<extend tag="forgot-password-page">
    <old-forgot-password-page merge>
    </old-forgot-password-page>
</extend>
and the
<def tag="forgot-password-page">
...
</def>

Then it works.. But this is not very DRY, is it :-)

Is this a bug or feature?

/MartOn
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to