> I assume the link should point to http://www.hobocentral.net/
Yes please : ) Tom > > Cheers > Geoff > > > On Mar 30, 5:52 pm, Tom Locke <[email protected]> wrote: >> Hi Geoff >> >> We don't have a logo as it is, maybe put a simple text link in the >> footer or something? That would be much appreciated. >> >> Tom >> >> On 30 Mar 2009, at 11:06, geoffd123 wrote: >> >> >> >>> I think this was asked before somewhere but I cannot find the >>> answer. >> >>> Is there a Hobo icon/logo similar to the Rails one. It would be >>> nice >>> to put a 'Powered By Hobo' type reference on my websites. >> >>> Cheers >>> Geoff >> >> > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo Users" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
