I would agree with that too. It would help with knowing when to be
more cautious too.  E.G. If something starts giving problems and is on
the 'insight' list you know where to start looking :)

Cheers
Geoff


On Apr 15, 12:08 pm, Tiago Franco <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Yep. It's good to have an insight of the plans :)
>
> TF
>
> On Apr 14, 10:04 pm, Bryan Larsen <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Two of the things that have happened recently:
>
> > "rake test_all" actually passes all tests.  :)
>
> > A rails-2.3 branch has been created:  
> > http://github.com/bryanlarsen/hobo/tree/rails-2.3
>
> > Don't bother trying it yet, though.  It doesn't work.  I'll let you
> > know when I want some testers.
>
> > Bryan
>
>
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to