Hello Brian: I am still looking at the Agility code, as we discussed previously. I have been using the cucumber/webrat framework to test it out, where I have added Hpricot.
I have migrated your 'populate.rsel' into a cucumber feature set. (Although I have not been able to figure out how to get webrat to work with Hobo's dropdown select elements) Have a look at my git://gist.github.com/96569.git for the feature, and #96583 for the webrat steps. Thanks for your comments! Next, I will see if I can switch the webrat runner to the selenium one. I'll have a look at your 2.3 branch as well On Apr 16, 9:39 am, Bryan Larsen <[email protected]> wrote: > Hello brave souls, > > The rails-2.3 branch of Hobo now passes unit & integration tests. > Unfortunately our tests aren't comprehensive, so I need your help. > > If you're brave, please try the rails-2.3 branch > athttp://github.com/bryanlarsen/hobo/tree/rails-2.3. You'll have to > switch to the rails-2.3 branch after cloning (git checkout -b origin/ > rails-2.3). > > To switch a project to rails 2.3: > > * rename application.rb to application_controller.rb > * change RAILS_GEM_VERSION in environment.rb > * switch vendor/plugins/hobo to git://github.com/bryanlarsen/hobo.git > * git checkout -b origin/rails-2.3 > > To start a new project: > > * sudo gem uninstall hobo # otherwise the generators will run with > your old hobo > * rails new_project > * cd new_project > * git init > * git add . > * git commit -a -m "initial commit" > * git submodule add git://github.com/bryanlarsen/hobo.git vendor/ > plugins/hobo > * cd vendor/plugins/hobo > * git checkout -b origin/rails-2.3 > * cd ../../.. > * ./vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/bin/hobo --no-rails # this will > complain about a missing hobo gem halfway through > * vi config/environment.rb # comment out the config.gem 'hobo' line > * ./vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/bin/hobo --no-rails # this one will > succeed > * vi Rakefile # remove the line require 'hobo/tasks/rails' because > that refers to the gem, not the plugin > > cheers, > Bryan --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo Users" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
