You'd end up having to convert it to fit in a string as far as a place
to store it.  It's not terribly hard to do a serialize if you need
arbitrary integer size and it's a small use so I would say drop it.

On Apr 23, 2:24 pm, Bryan Larsen <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Does anybody use big_integer?  Currently it's an alias for "decimal",
> which isn't a big_integer, and it appears to be broken in a couple of
> different ways.
>
> Rather than fix the bugs, I'm inclined to delete it, since I cannot
> see the use for it.
>
> It would be nice to have someplace to store a Bignum, but the
> databases don't support it.
>
> Bryan
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to