Fix pushed.  The annoying thing was that I was in the middle of
writing an integration test that would have caught this error.  :)

Bryan

On Apr 23, 8:43 pm, Bryan Larsen <[email protected]> wrote:
> I can reproduce the problem -- I'll take a look into it.
>
> Bryan
>
> On Apr 23, 7:25 pm, Tiago Franco <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
>
> > With the edge version of Hobo, when I try to edit a game in Cavortify
> > I get the following error:
>
> > undefined method `dasherize' for :integer:Symbol
>
> > I suspect there is something wrong with rapid_forms.dryml when editing
> > resources with enum_string fields.
>
> > The game.rb entity can be found at:http://pastie.org/456481
>
> > The stack trace can be found at:http://pastie.org/456478
>
> > Thanks,
> >   Tiago Franco
>
>
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to