I just got the impression I could choose which way. So given I am
developing a new application, I thought it was best to use the rails
way, since that may be also the hobo-way in the future.

I will use hobo way for now.


/MartOn

On Apr 27, 6:38 pm, Bryan Larsen <[email protected]> wrote:
> that's accepts_nested_attributes.  I'll update the blog entry.
>
> Just curious -- why are you trying to add the Rails style nested
> attributes?  Hobo still uses the old way, so you shouldn't need to add
> that line.  Did my blog entry imply that you should add it?   If so,
> maybe I'll reword the blog entry.
>
> cheers,
> Bryan
>
> MartOn wrote:
> > Hello
> > I tried to add to my model:
>
> >   has_many :memberships, :class_name => "MyMembership", :dependent
> > => :destroy
> >   has_many :members, :through => :memberships, :source => :user
>
> >   accept_nested_attributes_for :memberships, :allow_destroy => true
>
> > This dumps this error on me:
> > /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/activerecord-2.3.2/lib/active_record/
> > base.rb:1964:in `method_missing_without_paginate': undefined method
> > `accept_nested_attributes_for'
>
> >    from /Library/Ruby/Gems/1.8/gems/mislav-will_paginate-2.3.8/lib/
> > will_paginate/finder.rb:170:in `method_missing'
> >    from /Users/marton/repos/heroku/regattaevent/vendor/plugins/hobo/hobo/
> > lib/hobo/model.rb:364:in `method_missing'
>
> > Is this something to do with me upgrading from 2.2.2?
>
> > /MartOn
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to