I am relatively new to Hobo, and Rails/Ruby in general.  I love the
dynamic nature and beauty of the language.  But I am having trouble
retaining all of the millions of details needed for Hobo and Rails.
Things like, what parameters can belongs_to take, the seven available
auto_actions, what methods are available with an object created by
has_many, etc...

I am coming from a C# background.  I miss my Intellisense.  Over there
it seems so much easier to get my head around a new API.  I can
quickly see a list of possible methods on an object, see all possible
parameters for a method.  And if it takes an enum of flags I can
quickly get a list of possible options.

So, I'm curious.  How do you'all handle this?  Is there some
documentation system I am not aware of?  Do you just slog through and
memorize it all?
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to