Jeff,

We are using JRuby for a large app but haven't used either Cucumber or
Celerity.  But this stuff looks really promising and we are willing to
take a look at what happens with Hobo if you can give some guidance.

Owen

http://upstream-berlin.com/2009/01/28/culerity-full-stack-rails-testing-with-cucumber-and-celerity/


On May 4, 4:44 pm, Jeff Smick <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to run Hobo with Cucumber and Celerity. Celerity requires
> jruby so I'm trying to run the tests on jruby. I keep running into an
> error that I don't even know how to begin to debug:
>
> uninitialized constant Administrator::IncludeInSave
>
> Where "Administrator" is a model.
>
> Can anyone shed some light on this for me?
>
> Thanks,
> --Jeff
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to