You can regenerate the tag information with `rake load_api_docs`. Bryan
kevinpfromnm wrote: > Is the database open as well? If so, he could download that and whip > up a print version pretty quick. Hell, even a new index view could do > it.... did a quick glance and adding a card for api tag defs would be > just about do it with this page http://cookbook.hobocentral.net/api_tag_defs. > > On May 11, 9:16 am, Tom Locke <[email protected]> wrote: >> 'fraid not. >> >> Tom >> >> On 11 May 2009, at 16:15, Montgomery Kosma wrote: >> >> >> >>> Greetings, hoboers! >>> I'm learning hobo and wrapping up a prototype app I aim to deliver >>> later today. >>> Is there a printable version of the Rapid manpages (http:// >>> cookbook.hobocentral.net/api_taglibs/rapid) ? All I've been able to >>> find is the web "hyper-clicky" version. >>> Thanks! >>> monty > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo Users" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
