Interesting, thanks. The documentation/cookbook definitely needs to
some guidance along these lines under the Rich fields section. I was
attempting to recreate the t.references syntax for foreign keys, but
ran into other problems as well, so I abandoned it for now. I will try
again later.

On Aug 25, 10:49 am, kevinpfromnm <[email protected]> wrote:
> I ran into problems with this myself.  The post is still around I
> think.  Anyway, the gist was to put rich types in lib/ and either
> manually require them or use the class name rather than the symbol in
> your field definition.
>
> On Aug 24, 5:05 pm, Ethan <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I created a new Rich field class and I put the file in my config/
> > intializers, however the hobo migration generator does not see it. It
> > is available in script/console however, and I believe it is
> > syntactically correct. Where is the recommended location to define new
> > rich field types? Thanks.
>
>
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to