I have now uploaded two textmate bundles, one for DRYML and one with
some Hobo Rails extensions.
Please provide some feedback... I am still a newbie when it comes to
the Hobo language syntax!
For one thing I created some <editor for="type"/> and <input
for="type"> snippets, but I think the for attribute is just a
polymorphic type marker in the documentation, and not really needed,
right?

I also made an attempt to include a bundle Command to run the
hobo_migration:
Anyone knows how to create a textmate bundle "Command" to execute
"script/generate hobo_migration" from within textmate? or provide a
fix for the command included in the bundle...

- Kris
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to