Yes, oddly enough the google groups search is kind of crap.  But you
can get what you're after by doing a site search of google web.  just
add site:groups.google.com/group/hobousers to your search.

On Sep 1, 5:21 am, paron <[email protected]> wrote:
> Okay, that didn't quite work, either. The thread I found through mail-
> archive.com 
> washttp://groups.google.com/group/hobousers/browse_frm/thread/505970a8e0....
> I found the date of the last post and paged back through all the
> messages until I got to that date. Then I tried to bump, but, as I
> said, no joy at this time.
>
> On Sep 1, 7:13 am, paron <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > I searched this group for 'legacy': 1 
> > hit.http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers/browse_frm/thread/bf4d7eef0b...,
> > which is about LDAP authentication.
>
> > But I remembered posting specifically about a legacy 
> > problem:http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers/browse_frm/thread/bf4d7eef0b...
>
> > I found it by web Googling 'legacy restfulx' and coming in through
> > mail_archive.com. Then I tried to bump it, but although I got the
> > notice that my post was successful, I sure don't see it yet. (Could be
> > latency; it's just been a few minutes.)
>
> > Anyway, I don't think we can trust the Google Groups search. Google
> > Web search seems to do a better job.
>
> > Ron
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to