No, nothing along those lines has been added.

There is something new in the pipeline, but it might not make it out  
as open-source for quite a while.

Tom

On 1 Sep 2009, at 12:24, paron wrote:

>
> http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers/browse_frm/thread/505970a8e095021f?hl=en#
> is a "lost thread." I can't seem to bump it by the ordinary means.
>
> I don't think it was ever "closed," in the sense that my original
> question was answered. The answer may have been included in the
> current Hobo release, or in the recipes, but I just don't recognize
> it. If so, sorry.
>
> Ron
> >


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to