I just did a presentation, introducing Hobo for the Copenhagen Ruby
brigade tonight.
The guys thought it showed potential, but were sceptical that the
framework tried to provide too much and that it would be difficult to
rework a Hobo generated application to a look and feel of your
choosing.
I think this is the argument most often put forward by people when
they see a framework that promises a lot!
I therefore think there should be some showcases that demonstrate what
it takes to quickly rework a hobo generated app to a different look
and/or how to apply different themes.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to