In trying to use a name:one type instead of the default drop down I
overrode this:

<def tag="form" for="FormularyComponent">
  <form merge param="default">
    <error-messages param/>
    <field-list fields="quantity, formulary_item, product" param/>
    <div param="actions">
      <submit label="Save" param/><or-cancel param="cancel"/>
    </div>
  </form>
</def>

with this:

<def tag="form" for="FormularyComponent">
  <form merge param="default">
    <error-messages param/>
    <div>
      <table>
      <tr>
        <th>Product</th>
        <td><name-one:product/></td></tr>
        <tr><th>Quantity</th><td><input:quantity/></td></tr>
      </table>
    </div>
    <div param="actions">
      <submit label="Save" param/><or-cancel param="cancel"/>
    </div>
  </form>
</def>

It works fine but is there a better way to achieve this? I don't
really want to hand code complete forms when using a name:one field
type but I couldn't figure out any other way.

Thanks!...Dale
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to