I was thinking...
The hobo migration synchronizer (or whatever you might call it),
somehow currently does synchronization between the current database
schema and the fields blocks in each model.
During this process, why not have it generate a YAML output in a
format like the following:
models:
person:
first_name:
type: string
required:
...
task:
...
Which would provide a nice overview of the models (this model could
also be used to generate a graph or convert into UML XMI for display
as a UML diagram, load into an UML editor etc.)
Then you could also enable loading a set of models using this kind of
YAML format, something like
script/generate hobo_model_resources my_models.yaml
instead of creating each model separately...
This approach could then be extended... (see one of my previous
posts).
I think I might work on this as my next Hobo extension project (after
logging and ExtJS)
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---