Hello all

I want to be able to create a hobo model that doesn't actually correspond to
a database table, what I want to do is use this dummy model when I am
creating forms in hobo, and the data in the forms doesn't need to be saved
in the database,  but just be processed by an action in my controller.
I tried to google for some information on this and didn't find any, then I
tried to use this plugin:
http://agilewebdevelopment.com/plugins/activerecord_base_without_table in
conjunction with hobo but that didn't work out for me since I wasn't able to
specify the types for the 'columns' in my model. (There were other issues as
well )  Has anyone tried to do this and had any luck?

Thanks
Venka

-- 
Venka Ashtakala, B.Eng, G.C. Eng
Venka Ashtakala & Associates
Software Development Consultants
Office:  +1-703-596-0287
Fax:     +1-815-550-1356
Mobile: +91 9886304317
[email protected]

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to