On Oct 27, 2009, at 11:19 AM, blueHandTalking wrote:

>
> I'm missing something basic here.
>
> In my users_controller I have defined login, and within that:
>
> @user = User.find_by_id(current_user)
>

Unrelated, but why are you doing this? If current_user is a real,  
logged in user, you'll be getting back the same object that you  
started with. If not, you'll be getting nil...


> When  I use the above in this:
>
> <form with="&@user">
> <feckless-fieldset class="vertical"
> fields="email_address,contact_name,contact_title,contact_phone, " />
> </form>
>
> Only email_address is displayed ( which is what is used in
> update_permitted?)
>

Does the user have update permissions for the other fields? They're  
not going to get inputs if they don't. Also, I'm not sure *what* that  
stray comma at the end is going to do...

--Matt Jones


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to