Thanks, Paul.  Looking forward to help building a larger developer
base.  This is great stuff!

-Owen

On Oct 29, 9:54 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Thanks for the update. I am just going through the tutorials.
>
> I appreciate the book and the support you have given Hobo.
>
> Best wishes.
>
> On Oct 28, 9:43 am, Owen <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Thanks. I have fixed....
>
> > Here is the direct link:
>
> >http://barquinagility.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/rapid_rails_with_ho...
>
> > On Oct 28, 8:43 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
>
> > > Link in that post seems to be broken.
>
> > > On Oct 28, 5:07 am, Owen <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > > >http://barquinagility.wordpress.com/2009/10/28/updated-draft-of-rapid...
>
> > > > I also opened a public Lighthouse project to posts edit/comments/
> > > > suggestions;
>
> > > >https://barquin.lighthouseapp.com/projects/22582-rapid-rails-with-hobo/
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to