I wish I could make it but highly unlikely given my funds situation
and given that my employer is particularly tight about such under best
of times even much less now.

On Oct 29, 10:07 am, Owen <[email protected]> wrote:
> Great idea to host a Hobo Lab, Matt.  I can work on the logistics
> since I am local...
>
> On Oct 29, 11:35 am, Matt Jones <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Oct 29, 2009, at 11:18 AM, Owen wrote:
>
> > >http://en.oreilly.com/rails2010
>
> > > Gonna be great to see what Tom presents...
>
> > > Any of you presenting as well?
>
> > I hadn't even been thinking that far ahead - should probably put  
> > something together. If nothing else, we should definitely organize  
> > some kind of "Hobo lab" where people can try out Hobo with experts  
> > around.  No idea if other people have done similar things in the past...
>
> > > I live just 30 minutes away in Sherwood Forest on the Chesapeake Bay,
> > > and would like to sponsor a crab feast and a boat ride for all "Hobos"
> > > who can make it.
>
> > Crab fest? w00t!
>
> > > BTW the Baltimore inner Harbor, and Fells Point in particular, which
> > > is walking distance from the  convention center, is an awesome place
> > > with history, great food, and lots of pub-crawling potential.
>
> > I'll second this - the last time my old job sent me through BWI I had  
> > enough time to head to the inner harbor area; very cool place.
>
> > --Matt Jones
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to