If <include src="rapid_user_pages" plugin="hobo"> needs to be included in your application.dryml, or each individual file, should that be mentioned in Rapid Rails discussion of Rapid User Pages?
...I did try your suggestion and it did not work. the path /forgot_password does work, but not for administrator. Any idea why? jet On Nov 2, 8:29 am, Bryan Larsen <[email protected]> wrote: > try including rapid_user_pages in the top of your file > > <include src="rapid_user_pages" plugin="hobo"> > > It's not included automatically. > > On Nov 2, 11:20 am, blueHandTalking <[email protected]> wrote: > > > I was reading through the draft, since I had a need to reset > > the administrator password. > > > The following: > > > <simple-page> > > <login-page> > > <forgot-password-page> > > <forgot-password-email-sent-page> > > <account-disabled-page> > > <account-page> > > > ...do not work for me if I just have a file like: > > > myforgottenpassword.dryml > > > with > > > <forgot-password-page /> > > > in it. That may not be intended use of Rapid User Pages, > > but if that is so, there is no description of how these Rapid User > > Pages > > are used in Rapid Rails, or I missed it. > > > I read the post Bryan Larsen wrote on an administrator sub-site, > > and noticed him mentioning > > > /forgot_password > > > path. That does work auto magically with the URI available. > > So is this typical that the the hyphen gets changed in underscore > > and the -page is dropped? If so, could that be mentioned in > > Rapid Rails? > > > Anyway, /forgot_password > > does not work to initiate the reset > > of the administrator password, raising: > > > NoMethodError in UsersController#forgot_password > > > So is there a built in way of changing administrator password, > > or have I just missed some configuration somewhere? > > > Cheers, > > > jet --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo Users" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
