So obvious! I didn't see that in the docs, but I did think about it
but I said, 'nah, couldn't work...' LOL

Awesome, thanks.

On Apr 21, 9:28 pm, Henry Baragar <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Try:
>
>     belongs_to :user, :null => false
>
> Note that it is ":user", not ":user_id".
>
> Henry
>
>
>
>
>
> Ivan wrote:
> > Hi,
>
> > I'm a control freak, so is that possible? For example:
>
> > belongs_to :user_id
>
> > How to make hobo generate:
>
> > t.column :user_id, :null => false
>
> > I'm guessing that's not possible, but maybe in the future?
>
> > Thanks!
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Hobo Users" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group 
> athttp://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to