Is there any issue with using accepts_nested_attributes_for in Hobo?  Or any
gotchas?

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Chris Apolzon <[email protected]> wrote:

> I have a model (Manuscript) that has a has_one relationship to a model
> (Timeline).  I would like to display the Timeline on the view page for
> the Manuscript, but if I add children :timeline to the Mansuscript
> ViewHints file, I get a missing method 'empty?' for HasOne
> association.
>
> I understand the has_one relationship is still being worked on in
> Hobo.  Is there a simple way to get around this?  Or should I scrap
> the viewhint and write my own card for this model?
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Hobo Users" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<hobousers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to