It worked, thanks, but now I see I can't create any new object. What can I
do with it?

2010/5/14 Joachim <[email protected]>

> W dniu 14.05.2010 15:08, Tom pisze:
> > I'm using SslRequirement to require SSL connection, specyficly
> > ssl_required :signup. When I'm signing up, new user isn't created. I'm
> > doing it on heroku, cause on my local I don't have SSL server. Does
> > anyone know how to fix it?
> >
>
> Can you signup without ssl_required? If you require login to access your
> app you may be experiencing
>
>
> https://hobo.lighthouseapp.com/projects/8324/tickets/714-login_required-blocks-signup-attempt
>
> If it's the problem add
>
> skip_before_filter :login_required, :only => [:login, :signup,
> :do_signup, :forgot_password, :reset_password, :do_reset_password,
> :accept_invitation, :do_accept_invitation]
>
> to your users controller.
>
> and by the way you probably want
>
> ssl_required :signup, :do_signup
>
> Regards,
> Joachim
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Hobo Users" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected]<hobousers%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to