Pretty much same as elsewhere, you set a variable with the result of a
Model.find.  Trick for what you're after will be matching up with what
google maps expects.  Dean posted a recipe awhile back,
http://cookbook.hobocentral.net/recipes/50-integrating-google-maps-with-hobo
but I can't speak to accuracy as I haven't implemented it personally.
Good luck.

On Nov 16, 6:41 am, Pedro <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to display a google map on front/index page, with the places
> (Place is a  model) on it. So I dont know how to get Place.latitude
> and Place.longitude to show it on the map. The question is, how to get
> a model data on index page?
>
> Thanks

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to