Sorry we have not been able to keep ahead of the curve with the docs.
The team working on USDA software has been working heads-down to
release three major applications by the end of this month.

The good news is that Hobo is one of the major tools used in this new
infrastructure.  I will bog on this in detail when we go LIVE.

-Owen


On Dec 7, 8:46 pm, Domizio Demichelis <[email protected]> wrote:
> When you don't find something in the hobouser forum, you should search it
> the hobodev... just in case :-)
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/hobodev/search?group=hobodev&q=app_nam...
>
> ciao
> dd
>
> On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 9:34 PM, Donald R. Ziesig <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>
> > Ruby 1.8, Rails 3.0.3 Hobo 1.3 pre23
>
> > Changing app name worked in earlier versions of  Hobo, but now I can't seem
> > to find <def tag "app-name" anywhere in the generated files for my app (root
> > directory is zh2011 from "hobo new zh2011").
>
> > I added (not edited) the line <def tag "app-name">Z House Intranet
> > 2011</def> to zh2011/app/views/taglibs/application.dryml but that didn't
> > change the title (still constant as Zh2011).
>
> > I searched the entire directory tree for app-name and found a lot of
> > references, but no definitions (until I manually added the <def tag...> as
> > noted above.
>
> > I also searched the entire directory tree for \[Zz]h2011 and also found
> > references but no use in definitions.
>
> > Help, please!!!
>
> > Don Z
>
> > --
> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> > "Hobo Users" group.
> > To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > [email protected]<hobousers%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups 
> > .com>
> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to