On Dec 8, 2010, at 7:08 PM, Daniel M wrote:
> Once again, thank tou for your attention!
>
> Here it is the model the controller and the log error :
> https://gist.github.com/734141
>
> I have no ideia why the after validation fails the drop downs stop to
> work...
>
> Any ideia?
>
I think you're fighting the framework a little too hard here. The reason you're
getting the 'For: (Not Available)' situation is that when you create an address
object manually with Address.new(params[:address]), it doesn't pick up the
association foreign key. You might want to try:
def create_for_imovel
hobo_create_for :imovel do |format|
format.html { # set flash, etc; only reached if there's a successful save }
format.js
end
end
BTW, I *highly* recommend upgrading to at least the 1.0 release, as there's not
too many incompatibilities with 0.8.5 but there are A LOT of fixed bugs.
--Matt Jones
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.