Can anyone tell me how to do the following? I have a model, ActorReview, with 
attributes that are custom formatted in the model's Card. 
One of the fields is a String containg a uri and I want to create a link  to 
that uri in the Card.
  
I can view the URI with the <view> tag, but I can't dereference it with #{href} 
because of the context of the Card.

 there a way to reference the field uri from within the card definition? 


<def tag="card" for="ActorReview">
  <view:terid/><br/>
  <view:body_of_recent_review/><br/>
  <view:rating/> / 10 (<view:appearance/>,<view:performance/>) <br/>
  <view:number_of_reviews/> reviews (latest <view:latest_review_date/>) <br/>
  <!-- this shows me the uri -->
  <view:uri/> <br/>
  <!-- this builds a link to the show page -->
  <a></a> <br/>
  <!-- so how can I get a link to the URI? -->
  
  <!-- the next three dont work -->
  <!-- <a><view:uri/></a> -->
  <!-- <nav-item href="#{uri}">dummy text</nav-item> -->
  
</def>
<card/>



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to