I was talking with someone else and they suggested that since I am
overriding the show-page content-body that the "magic" in the view
won't happen as I expected, so I might have to be explicit about it in
the controller.

On Dec 14, 7:44 am, Tuishimi <[email protected]> wrote:
> My question is this:  If I have class A that specifies in the view
> hints file children of B, shouldn't B be available to me in the show
> for class A in a with statement?  Doesn't Hobo go out and snag it
> automagically?
>
> So...
>
> Class A
>    has_many B
>
> ...
>
> view hint
>    children :B
>
> ...
>
> show
>
> <with with="&@B">...
>
> ...where B is the same as the has_many reference, but I am getting nil
> class method...
>
> Am I misunderstanding scopes and collections?   I am manually building
> my show page and I wanted to loop through the list in my <content-
> body:>...
>
> Thank you...

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to