Ibon, Your error is a probably a rails related error, however as a general warning: if you want to use real i18n, you should use the hobo 1.3 version and Rails 3.
The i18n of the previous version of Hobo is incomplete and buggy. ciao dd On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 4:10 PM, txapelgorri <[email protected]>wrote: > Hi there: > > I'm new to this group, and this is my first question: > > When I want to translate, I get "missing interpolation argument in..." > error. This is the language file extract that is causing me troubles > at "config/locale/en.yml": > ... > tasks: > show: > title: "Task: %{name}" > ... > > I have no i18n ruby gem installed. > I'm using Rails 2.3.8. > I've do some searches at this group but haven't found any useful > information, neither found it at some other sites :/ > > Is this a Rails related problem or maybe a Hobo thing?. > > Cheers, Ibon. > > -- > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups > "Hobo Users" group. > To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to > [email protected]<hobousers%[email protected]> > . > For more options, visit this group at > http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en. > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo Users" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.
