Tomas,

I did a fresh install on a virgin Ubuntu 10.4 machine and still had a few residual problems (never even go to migration).

Putting the gem "hobo","1.3.0.RC2" line in the gemfile made all of the difference.
The original had ">=1.3.0.RC".

I did notice that bundle install still had a bunch of pre31 versions in it though.

migrate and rake db:migrate now work as advertised.  Thanks!!!!!

Donz

On 8/27/2011 5:51 PM, Tomas wrote:
Hi,
I also had the problem and made it go away by adding these things to
my Gemfile,


gem "hobo","1.3.0.RC2", :git =>  "git://github.com/tablatom/
hobo.git", :branch =>  "rails3"
gem 'rails', '3.0.10'

(also deleted all the pre31 stuff I had with gem uninstall)

I tried to use will_paginate 3.0.0.pre2 but bundle said I needed
=3.0.0 because hobo wanted it.
Now rake doesnt complain when doing migrations and I havent found
anything else that broke.
/TC


On Aug 24, 4:26 am, Peter Booth<[email protected]>  wrote:
I had this error and fixed it by downgrading will_paginate from 3.0 to 3.0 RC2. 
The problem first occurred for me with will_paginate 3.0RC4

Peter

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 23, 2011, at 7:09 PM, "Donald R. Ziesig"<[email protected]>  wrote:







Thanks, Matt.
Well, I tried that but had no luck.  It doesn't appear to be a bundler error.
The error occurs in
/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/hobo-1.3.0.pre31/lib/hobo/model.rb:61:in 
`patch_will_paginate'.  Perhaps I should figure out (help anyone?) how to 
update hobo from 1.3.0.pre31 to .RC2. Does anyone know if this might solve the 
problem?
On the other hand, it appears that the 3.0.0 version of WillPaginate is new 
this month, so my other option is to try to downgrade to version 2.3 (which 
appears to be the most recent prior version from their website) if I can figure 
out how to do that :-( .
Don Z.
On 8/23/2011 4:48 PM, Matt Jones wrote:
Try deleting your Gemfile.lock - every time I've had Bundler doing cranky stuff 
to me, clearing out that file seems to help.
--Matt Jones
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group 
athttp://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hobo 
Users" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/hobousers?hl=en.

Reply via email to