I am running Hobo using Puma on Heroku. Puma is multi-threaded and it
really multiplies the serving power of the application.

To run Hobo multithreaded, I had to use eager loading for Hobo. Classes
was easy. I simply added this bit to application.rb

    config.threadsafe!
    #UMUR: FIXED EAGER LOADING PROBLEM
    if Rails.env.production?
      %w{
        dryml
        hobo_fields
        hobo
        hobo_clean
        hobo_clean_admin
        hobo_bootstrap
        hobo_fields
        hobo_jquery
        hobo_jquery_ui
        hobo_rapid
        hobo_support
        geokit
      }.each do |gem_name|
        spec = Gem::Specification.find_by_name(gem_name)
        gem_root = spec.gem_dir
        spec.require_paths.each do |p|
          space = gem_root + '/' + p
          config.eager_load_paths << space
        end #do
      end #do

    end #if

Hobo works beatufully.

Everything is OK unless you are not compiling DRYML on Heroku.

DRYML classes are not eager loading. This was not a problem... Until I
called the DRYML compiler directly to compile some templates from the
models...
I managed to upload DRYML classes eventually but now the taglibs are not