Hi Fellows

Visiting the HOL world after a long time. Installed HOL under Linux (RHEL 3 and
also on Mac OSX-Intel), looks like a clean installation. Most basic libraries
load and work well (including HolSatLib) except for HolSmtLib.

When I load the HolSmtLib at the HOL prompt, I get the following error and HOL
crashes after this error.

What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance

Ashish

       HOL-4 [Kananaskis 7 (stdknl, built Fri Oct 14 00:00:54 2011)]

       For introductory HOL help, type: help "hol";

[closing file "/Users/ashish/HOL/tools/end-init-boss.sml"]
- load "HolSmtLib";;
! Uncaught exception:
! Chr
- - quit();