Yes, indeed.  When the subgoals are identical (including the
assumptions), Tactical.USE_SG_THEN ACCEPT_TAC should do it.

Otherwise, the doc for USE_SG_THEN gives a couple of examples how it can
be used.

This requires you to identify which subgoal is to be used in proving
which other.  They need not be identical.  But I guess something could
be written to trawl through the list of subgoals looking for pairs where
one proves the other without effort (ie, same conclusion, same or subset
assumptions)

Cheers,

Jeremy