Dear HOL4 experts,

I am trying to understand HOL4 build management.  After some initial
struggles, I have managed to make a regular build of everything via
bin/build.  Now I want to see which sources are used in which canonical
order.

The file tools/build-sequence appears to specify that abstractly, but I
want to get the resulting sequences of ML files.  I've looked around
tools/build.sml and tools/buildutils.sml a bit, and it ultimately seems to
converge towards Holmake invocations.

The latter is unclear to me.  Which are typical targets, e.g. for the
kernel or core theories?  Maybe there is even some Holmake command line
option to ask for used file dependencies of such targets?

        Makarius