Hello Ramana,

yes, the Mk_comb error occurs non-deterministic. Is there a temporary workaround for this, that I could make use of?

Cheers,

Heiko

On 10/05/2017 12:43 PM, Ramana Kumar wrote:
Hi Heiko,

Does it fail every time when you try to run the proofs non-interactively (with Holmake)?

I suspect the "Mk_comb" error, if it is non-deterministic, has to do with pointer equality problems, which are in the middle of being fixed.

Cheers,
Ramana