There’s certainly a bug here: I want the superscript T for relations and the
superscript -1 for reals, and the two need not mix.  I think there’s a
straightforward enough solution that will allow “inv” to be used as an input
method for both.

Michael

On 17/10/17, 06:57, "Chun Tian" <binghe.l...@gmail.com> wrote:

    I’m using HOL built from latest Git “master” branch; you’re using HOL
Kananaskis-11 release.

    —Chun