I am not sure who is in charge of HOL4 these days. Would it be possible to add
this as an example to HOL4? If people are interested, I found many other
examples. Here are just two of them:

* the specification and verification of some CMOS adders
* Transistor Implementation of a n-bit Counter

I also found Mike's original computer, which is a slightly larger example than
Tamarack.

Larry