Hello.

When I tried to use the Poly/ML debugger as described in
<http://www.polyml.org/documentation/Tutorials/Debugging.html>
breakpoints do not work. “breakIn” does not raise an exception, but when
applying the exception, the debugger is not entered. I check this within
the HOL mode for Emacs, running “hol.bare” from the command like and
running “poly” from the command line (to confirm that debugging works as
intended without HOL). Only the later (Poly/ML without HOL4) worked.

Is there a way to use the debugger from within HOL4?

Thanks.

--
Do not eat animals; respect them as you respect people.
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=how+to+(become+OR+eat)+vegan