Hi Konrad and Chun,

When I change the goal to ∀A Γ. Gm Γ A ⇒ ∀Γ'. Gm Γ' A, I still get errors with
both Induct_on and HO_MATCH_MP_TAC (“not registered in the types database”, “at
HolKernel.ho_match_term: at ??.failwith: term_pmatch” respectively).

It appears (to me) that Gm_ind wants Γ and A to always be the same, and I don’t
know why. Gm_ind ends with …⇒ ∀a0 a1. Gm a0 a1 ⇒ Gm' a0 a1.

Thank you,
Alex