Dear Thomas,

Thanks! You are right that there is no difference between "M-h M-r" and
typing in the console. I must have used some print command (which I no
longer remember the name) before to poke into the theories. I think my
script is working because pred_set and combin (the only two I am accessing
through the . field accessor) are loaded by default.

> ancestry "-";
val it =
   ["ConseqConv", "quantHeuristics", "patternMatches", "ind_type", "while",
    "one", "sum", "option", "pair", "combin", "sat", "normalForms",
    "relation", "min", "bool", "marker", "num", "prim_rec", "arithmetic",
    "numeral", "basicSize", "numpair", "pred_set", "list", "rich_list",
    "indexedLists"]: string list

It seems if I want to access other theories I need to "load namestr" first
and it is important that the name is a string and not a label.

Thanks for the help!

Haitao