Dear Caballero:

Your information is very exciting for me.

For me, you are the first man who derived the division by zero and division
by zero calculus as the outputs of a computer. Meanwhile, I am writing some
book on the division by zero calculus. I would like to include the very
important information in my book.

How will be the sentences?

On February 16, 2019 Professor H. Okumura introduced the surprising news in
Research Gate:

José Manuel Rodríguez Caballero

Added an answer

In the proof assistant Isabelle/HOL we have x/0 = 0 for each number x. This
is advantageous in order to simplify the proofs. You can download this
proof assistant here: https://isabelle.in.tum.de/

J.M.R. Caballero kindly showed surprisingly several examples by the system
that tan (π /2) = 0, log 0 = 0, exp (1/ x) (x = 0) = 1, and others. It
seems that the division by zero calculus was implimented to the computer
system already.

If it is possible, I would like to refer to more details with precise
information. Implimented?!

With deep thanks,

Sincerely yours,

Saburou Saitoh