Hi Petros,

Thank you for your response. Yes, it is warning and seems like running.
But, when I want to load "Multivariate/realanalysis.ml" or "Multivariate/
cauchy.ml" theories; after loading almost 45 minutes, system killed and I
couldn't load these theories. So, I thought maybe it is not proper
installation and tried to install again.

I then followed the steps given in bitbucket.org/akrauss/hol-light-workbench.
But, it gives folllowing error:

# #use "hol.ml";;
val hol_version : string = "2.20++"
val hol_dir : string ref =
  {contents = "/home/elif/hol-light-workbench/hol-light/trunk"}
val temp_path : string ref = {contents = "/tmp"}
Cannot find file camlp5o.cma.
- : unit = ()
Cannot find file /home/elif/hol-light-workbench/hol-light/trunk/pa_j.cmo.
- : unit = ()
val use_file : string -> unit = <fun>
val hol_expand_directory : string -> string = <fun>
.
.
val needs : string -> unit = <fun>
- : unit = ()
- : unit = ()
val quotexpander : string -> string = <fun>
File "/home/elif/hol-light-workbench/hol-light/trunk/system.ml", line 34,
characters 0-13:
Error: Unbound module Quotation
Error in included file /home/elif/hol-light-workbench/hol-light/trunk/
system.ml
- : unit = ()
File "/home/elif/hol-light-workbench/hol-light/trunk/lib.ml", line 22,
characters 8-9:
Error: Syntax error

I installed ocaml (4.01) and camlp5 (6.11) with sudo as you advised.
Hol-Light seemed to be worked, again. For example, I can load "Library/
analysis.ml" or "Library/prime.ml" etc. But, when I want to load bigger
theory like Multivariate theory, system gives same error:
.
.
#killed

What did I miss? Any suggestions would be appreciated...

Regards,