Hi,

I agree with whoever it was that said there is not enough explanation
of the threat model in this draft. The result is that I really can't
evaluate whether the proposed solution is complete or adequate.

The other thing that bothers me is that we need a secure homenet, not
just a secure HNCP. Protecting HNCP will be pointless if the network
is insecure for other reasons. So, what we *really* needs is a full homenet
threat analysis. That is not to be found in the architecture RFC-to-be
and is not in the WG charter, but I think it should be.

Up one more level: the charter looks pretty out of date in general.

Regards
   Brian