Hi homenet,
Thanks to all of you for your well-wishes and congratulations (and condolences)
for my new role as a homenet chair.
As my first official act, under the excellent tutelage of Ray, I'm launching a
2 week Call for Adoption on draft-tldm-simple-homenet-naming. The call will end
August 11.
Please read the draft (if you haven't done so already), and express your
thoughts on whether and why we should adopt this draft.

And don't forget to yell at me whenever I do anything wrong! I'm new to all
this IETF chairing process and fully expect to make all sorts of new and
exciting mistakes.
Barbara